Left to right: Bill Rodgers, Rick Breed, Al DeNapoli, Mark Furman, Jeff Hart, Patricia Saint James, Ed Tarlow
Best Lawyers, the oldest and most respected guide to the legal profession, has released the 2020 edition of Best Lawyers list. Bill Rodgers, a founding partner at Tarlow Breed Hart & Rodgers, has been named “Lawyer of the Year” in the Boston region for his work with Closely-Held Companies and Family Business Law. In addition, six other attorneys from the firm have been named to the 2020 Best Lawyers list:
• Richard P. Breed, III was named a Best Lawyer in Trusts & Estates.
• Albert A. DeNapoli was named a Best Lawyer in Litigation-Trusts & Estates.
• Mark S. Furman was named a Best Lawyer in Litigation-Trusts & Estates.
• Jeffrey P. Hart was named a Best Lawyer in Tax Law in Boston.
• Patricia Saint James was named a Best Lawyer in Family Law Mediation.
• Edward D. Tarlow was named a Best Lawyer in Trusts & Estates.
“It is a great honor to be recognized by my peers as Lawyer of the Year,” said Bill Rodgers. “What makes me proud is that so many of my partners were also elected as Best Lawyers.”
Best Lawyers® is regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer review evaluation. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers "the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice." Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise and undergo an authentication process.