Tarlow Breed Hart & Rodgers, P.C. is pleased to announce that five of the firm’s lawyers have been included in the 2019 Edition of The Best Lawyers in the United States, a leading peer review survey of the legal profession.
Tarlow Breed Hart & Rodgers congratulates the following attorneys named to 2019 The Best Lawyers in the United States list:
- Richard P. Breed, III was named a Best Lawyer for Trusts & Estates.
- Mark S. Furman was named a Best Lawyer for Litigation-Trusts & Estates.
- Jeffrey P. Hart was named a Best Lawyer for Tax Law.
- William R. Rodgers was named a Best Lawyer for Closely-Held Companies and Family Business Law.
- Edward D. Tarlow was named a Best Lawyer for Trusts & Estates
Best Lawyers has published their list of Best Lawyers and Best Law Firms in the Unites States for over three decades. Because Best Lawyers lists lawyers as voted entirely by peers as a leader in their area of practice, it has earned respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals.