- Richard P. Breed, III was named a Best Lawyer in Trusts & Estates in Boston.
- Mark S. Furman was named a Best Lawyer in Litigation-Trusts & Estates in Boston.
- Jeffrey P. Hart was named a Best Lawyer in Tax Law in Boston.
- William R. Rodgers was named a Best Lawyer in Closely-Held Companies and Family Business Law in Boston.
- Edward D. Tarlow was named a Best Lawyer in in Trusts & Estates in Boston.
“We are very pleased that our firm is so well represented on the Best Lawyers list,” said Richard Breed, one of the founders of Tarlow Breed Hart & Rodgers, P.C. “The fact that the nominations are reviewed by our peers in the legal community makes it a true honor, and is an indication of the excellent reputation our firm enjoys among other attorneys.”
Best Lawyers® is regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer review evaluation. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers "the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice." Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process.