Eleven attorneys from Tarlow Breed Hart & Rodgers, P.C. have been named to the 2023 edition of Best Lawyers®, while another attorney from the firm has been named to the Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch” list, recognizing attorneys who are earlier in their careers for outstanding professional excellence.
Those attorneys recognized as Best Lawyers are:
- Richard P. Breed, III for Trusts and Estates
- Richard P. Breed, IV for Trusts and Estates
- Albert A. DeNapoli for Litigation-Trusts and Estates
- Mark S. Furman for Litigation-Trusts and Estates and Commercial Litigation
- Jeffrey P. Hart for Tax Law
- William R. Rodgers for Closely-Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Stephen Kutenplon for Real Estate Law
- Emily Shanahan for Litigation-Trusts and Estates
- Melissa E. Sydney for Trusts and Estates
- Edward D. Tarlow for Trusts and Estates
- David Valente for Trusts and Estates
In addition to the firm’s Best Lawyers honorees, David Mahoney for Family Law was named to the Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch” for Family Law, the second consecutive year he has earned this recognition.
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected peer review publication in the legal profession. Recognition in Best Lawyers is widely regarded by both clients and legal professionals as a significant honor, conferred on a lawyer by their peers.