Eight attorneys from the law firm of Tarlow, Breed, Hart & Rodgers, P.C. have been named to the 2021 edition of Best Lawyers® list, the oldest and most respected guide to the legal profession. In addition, two attorneys from the firm have been named to the Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch” list, recognizing attorneys who are earlier in the careers for outstanding professional excellence.
Those attorneys recognized as Best Lawyers, along with the year in which they were first named to the list, are:
• Richard P. Breed, III for Trusts & Estates
• Albert A. DeNapoli for Litigation-Trusts & Estates
• Mark S. Furman for Litigation-Trusts & Estates and for Commercial Litigation
• Jeffrey P. Hart for Tax Law
• William R. Rodgers for Closely-Held Companies and Family Business Law
• Patricia Saint James for Family Law Mediation
• Melissa E. Sydney for Trusts & Estates
• Edward D. Tarlow for Trusts & Estates
The Tarlow, Breed, Hart & Rodgers, P.C. attorneys named to the Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch” list are:
• Richard P. Breed, IV for Tax Law
• David Mahoney for Family Law
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected peer review publication in the legal profession. Recognition in Best Lawyers is widely regarded by both clients and legal professionals as a significant honor, conferred on a lawyer by his or her peers.