Boston, MA – Tarlow Breed Hart & Rodgers’ attorney Sandy Lundy has been selected to serve as moderator for a panel discussion entitled, “Preparing Your Client for Life After Divorce” on Thursday, January 26, 2017, at the Social Law Library in Boston. The seminar is sponsored by Social Law Library, one of the largest and most respected legal-research institutions in the country.
Speakers will include The Honorable Justice Joan P. Armstrong, First Justice of the Probate and Family Court, Suffolk Division, as well as attorneys and financial specialists who will offer practical tips for:
- Managing client expectations;
- Avoiding common mistakes that lead to post-divorce litigation;
- Drafting separation agreements for the long-haul;
- Making effective use of mediation services and parenting coordinators;
- Leveraging professional networks (estate planners, financial advisors, therapists, etc.) to enhance client satisfaction and grow your practice.
More information and registration information is available on the Social Law website.