- Richard P. Breed, III has been named a SuperLawyer in Estate Planning & Probate Law
- Albert A. DeNapoli has been named a Super Lawyer in Business Litigation
- Mark S. Furman has been named a Super Lawyer in Business Litigation.
- Jeffrey P. Hart has been named a Super Lawyerin Closely Held Businesses Law
- Gregory D. Peterson has been named a SuperLawyer in Real Estate Law
- Bill Rodgers has been names a Super Lawyer in Business & Corporate Law
- Patricia Saint James has been named a Super Lawyer in Family Law
- Emily C. Shanahan has been named a Super Lawyer in Business Litigation
- Edward D. Tarlow has been named a Super Lawyerin Estate Planning & Probate Law
Recognitionas a Super Lawyers is based on a peer balloting process involving attorneys from across Massachusetts and conducted by a research and review panel. Each year, over 37,000 ballots are sent to lawyers statewide. The Super Lawyers list represents the top 5 percent of attorneys in Massachusetts and New England.
About Tarlow Breed Hart& Rodgers, PC
Founded in 1991, Tarlow Breed Hart & Rodgers, PC is located at Prudential Center, Boston, MA, and has practice areas in business law, estate planning, taxation, litigation & dispute resolution, family law, real estate, and hospitality law, with a focus on serving entrepreneurs, closely held companies and family businesses. For additional information visit www.tbhr-law.com, or call (617) 218-2000.