Boston, MA: U.S. News Best Lawyers in America®, the oldest peer-review publication in the legal profession, has named five Tarlow Breed Hart & Rodgers attorneys as among 2018 Best Lawyers in America.
- Richard P. Breed, III was named a Best Lawyer in Trusts & Estates in Boston.
- Jeffrey P. Hart was named a Best Lawyer in Tax Law in Boston.
- William R. Rodgers was named a Best Lawyer in Closely Held Companies and Family Business Law in Boston.
- Edward D. Tarlow was named a Best Lawyer in in Trusts & Estates in Boston.
- Mark S. Furman was named a Best Lawyer in Litigation-Trusts & Estates in Boston.
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer review evaluation. Over 83,000 leading attorneys globally are eligible to vote, and we have received more than 13 million votes to date on the legal abilities of other lawyers based on their specific practice areas around the world. For the 2017 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©, 7.3 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in almost 55,000 leading lawyers being included in the new edition. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers "the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice."
Founded in 1991, Tarlow Breed Hart & Rodgers, P.C. is located at 101 Huntington Avenue, Prudential Center, Boston, MA, and has practice areas in business law, estate planning, taxation, litigation & dispute resolution, family law, real estate, and hospitality law, with a focus on serving entrepreneurs, closely held companies and family businesses. For additional information visit www.tbhr-law.com, or call (617) 218-2000.